we would like to inform you that, in accordance with the current regulation concerning personal data protection (EU Regulation No. 2016/679), personal data processing is performed honestly, fairly and lawfully while protecting your privacy and your rights.
Data processing can be carried out via electronic means for the following purposes:
1. in order to acquire and confirm your room reservation, the booking of additional services and to provide you with the services you have requested. As data processing is necessary to conclude and implement the contractual agreement, your consent is not required, unless you submit specific data, the so-called sensitive data. If you fail to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm your reservation and to provide you with the services you have requested. At your departure, data processing ceases, but some of your personal data could or will have to be processed for the purposes and in the ways indicated in the following sections;
2. in order to fulfill the obligations under the "Testo unico delle leggi di pubblica sicurezza" (article No. 109 approved by Royal Decree No. 773 of 18 June 1931) which compels us to provide the police headquarters with our guests' personal information, in accordance with the means and ways determined by the Ministry of Interior for public security purposes (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is compulsory and does not require your consent. If you fail to provide personal data, you will not be able to stay at our facility. We do not retain the data we collect for this purpose, unless you give us your consent to retain data as provided for in section 4;
3. in order to fulfill accounting, administrative and fiscal obligations in force. For such purposes data processing is carried out without the need of your consent. Data is processed by us and authorised parties. We shall transfer data to third parties only in compliance with legal obligations. If you fail to provide personal data for the previously stated purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the services you have requested. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the period of time provided for in national legislation (10 years or more, in the event of tax assessments);
4. to speed up the chek-in process if you make other reservations at our hotel. After obtaining your consent, which is revocable at any moment, your data will be retained for this purpose up to 5 years. Your data shall be used for your next holiday at our facility, for the purposes provided for in the previous sections;
5. in order to send you messages and to call you during your stay. For such purposes your consent is required. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. At your departure, data processing ceases anyway;
6. in order to send you promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. After obtaining your consent, your data will be retained for this purpose up to 5 years and will not be transferred to third parties. You have the right to revoke your consent at any moment;
7. in order to protect people, property and the company's assets through a video surveillance system, which is active in some areas of the building marked by specific signs. This kind of data processing does not require your consent, as it safeguards our legitimate interest in protecting people and assets from assaults, thefts, robberies, damages and malicious acts. It also prevents fires and ensures workplace safety.
Recordings are deleted after 24 hours, except on public holidays and on closing days. Nonetheless, recordings shall be deleted within a week's time. Data shall not be disclosed to third parties except from judicial authorities and judicial police, which may require our company to accept a specific investigation request.
We would also like to inform you that some of your rights are recognised by the European Regulation. Among these are the rights to access and rectify your data, to erase, restrict or to object data processing and the right to data portability, in so far as these rights are applicable. (articles 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation No. 2016/679). You can also file a complaint against the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures provided for in the current regulation. For any further information and to exercise your rights as stated in the European Regulation, please contact:
Biocast Hotels s.r.l.s - Piazzale Gennaro Biguzzi, 20 47521 Cesena (FC) - C.F. - VAT number 04366700401